Blueberry Walnut Salad
Prep Time: 10 Minutes Ready In: 10 Minutes Servings: 6
1 (10 ounce) package mixed salad greens
1 pint fresh blueberries
1/4 cup walnuts 1/2 cup raspberry vinaigrette salad dressing
1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
1. In a large bowl, toss the salad greens with the blueberries, walnuts, and raspberry vinaigrette. Top with feta cheese to serve
Oven Roasted Stuffed Chicken Breasts
Prep Time: 30 Minutes Cook Time: 45 Minutes Ready In: 1 Hour 15 Minutes Servings: 6
1 cup part skim milk ricotta cheese
3/4 cup finely chopped walnuts
1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1/2 cup dry bread crumbs 1 teaspoon dried oregano
6 boneless chicken breast halves, with or without skin
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a large baking dish.
2. In a bowl, mix the ricotta cheese, walnuts, Parmesan cheese, bread crumbs, and oregano.
3. Loosen the skin on the chicken breasts to form a pocket (or butterfly cut skinless breast and stuff between), and stuff with the ricotta cheese mixture. Arrange the chicken breasts in a single layer in the prepared baking dish, and brush with oil.
4. Bake 45 minutes in the preheated oven, or until the chicken is no longer pink and juices run clear.