Monday, February 15, 2010

First Meeting

During the first meeting of this group we decided if this should be a weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly event. As you can see we chose to have it bi-weekly. It made more sense for everyone to because we all have such busy lives. I figured since it was my idea, I should probably host the first meeting and get a feel for how things would go and if everyone wanted to continue. It turned out very well and we are continuing next week. The menu was a vinegrette salad, stuffed chicken breasts, green beans, reisling wine, and banana muffins. It was delicious, resonably priced and easy!! This is definatly a new favorite for me. I learned how to stuff skinless chicken breasts, make green beans flavorful and an easier way to chop greens for salad. (Love the salad spinner!) Note: don't drink too much wine I woke up with a pounding headache at 1AM.  The salad is another favorite I used the vinegrette dressing all week on my salad but also learned too much of it made the roof of my mouth hurt. Feta cheese is fantastic. Salad keeps me regular lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment